Thursday, April 26, 2012

Apology

   For all those who are reading this, I am sorry. I have not posted anything in a while because I have not moved on in my therapy like I thought that I was going to. I am currently a college student and finals are in 2 weeks. I am also in my roommate's dance and the performances are next weekend...so I have been quite busy. I was planning on going on to Step 3 this last weekend but I did not because I was too busy and I also injured my shoulder slightly Wednesday because I worked it a little too hard in Core and More class. I am planning on just putting my therapy on hold until I am done with my exercise classes and this dance so that I can truly rest my shoulder. Part of this program is not to do any stretching or exercises for the shoulder until Step 5, but as it hurts, I stretch it and some of my exercise classes have been hurting it. I will still put the hot pack on it and massage it as it hurts, but I am going to hold off moving on to the next step until I don't have to use it for anything anymore so that it can heal correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment