Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hip-Hop

   Well, I have some good news and some bad news. Last night I did Hip-Hop Hustle and my shoulder started hurting. We had a set of moves that we kept our arms above our head or parallel to the ground and after just a few short minutes of doing these moves my shoulder started crying out to me in pain. :(

   My shoulder continued to hurt somewhat throughout the rest of the class...but...the good news is that after the class was over it stopped hurting within a half hour! Previously, anytime that I do something that hurts my shoulder like that, it tends to hurt all night and disrupts my sleep. Well, this time the pain went away pretty soon. I didn't even go home right away and do my therapy! I am very happy with this progress and hope that it gets better and better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment