Thursday, April 19, 2012

Core & Strength

   I took Core & Strength class last night. That class definitely worked my shoulder harder than the others and I had to take many breaks, but my shoulder actually feels pretty good. I did therapy before class and before I went to bed. During class we used weights and I did the best that I could until I just couldn't do it anymore. It was definitely the most that I've done with my shoulder in a while!

   Overall, today my shoulder actually feels pretty good. I didn't have time to do therapy on it this morning, but I will do it later tonight when I get home. I hope that everything continues feeling this good. I am thinking that this weekend I will move on to Step 3 in the program and I will write about how the first day of that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment